GRAND STRAND RUNNING CLUB
PO BOX 3926
MYRTLE BEACH, SOUTH CAROLINA 29678
The Grand Strand Running Club is an organization dedicated to the development of running as a vital activity for the betterment of its members’ health and well-being and to promote the sport of running in the Grand Strand.
To date, the Club has already achieved many goals:
1. The annual administration of many annual local events.
2. Major support for the Myrtle Beach Marathon
3. Several club social functions including inter-club racing
4. Monthly meetings which are rotated between area communities
5. Regular e-mails that keep you posted on all the up and coming racing events in the area, other running web sites, and other race results.
6. Development of a running scholarship program for graduating High School Seniors
7. Health and Nutrition expert presentations
8. Development of localized running groups
So join with us, or renew your membership on your profile page, and help us make the Grand Strand a great running community. Meet lots of people who share an interest in both competitive and non-competitive running and participate in this great sport that will help to make you healthier and happier.
Terry Layton, President
The road is always open
2011-2012 Grand Strand Running Club Officers
President: Rick Lanigan
Vice President: Kevin McCallum
Secretary: Julie Dural
Treasurer: Terry Layton